In addition to my books, public speaking, and private consultations, I also work on a variety of other projects. Below are examples of past projects. Please contact me to discuss working together.
MENU CONSULTING, ANALYSIS AND DESIGN
- Mary Lou Retton's "Mary Lou's Weigh"
- Zen Restaurants – Austin, Texas
- Manuel’s Restaurants – Austin, Texas
- Al Sur Restaurant – Austin, Texas
PUBLIC EDUCATION AND CONTENT DEVELOPMENT
- DermaHarmony.com “Tips from the Skin Dietician” column
- Whole Foods Market Culinary Academy Classes
- The University of Texas at Austin Informal Classes
- Fit Capital Content Development
PARTNERSHIPS FOR PATIENT NUTRITION THERAPY
- Patient Consultations at Thoughtful House Center for Children
- Patient Consultations for Hospice Austin
- Private Consultations for City of Austin Employees
- Private Consultations for The Crossings Spa Guests
- Collegiate and post-graduate dietetic interns from The University of Texas, Texas A&M University, Texas State University, and Bauman College
Subscribe to My Newsletter
“My patients have responded with interest and enthusiasm to Deirdre's concise book, lectures, and consultations. One such patient, with a long history of recalcitrant atopic dermatitis, is now beautifully controlled off all prescription and over-the-counter medications. Another has been adhering to the healing foods diet and has experienced a profound improvement in her psoriasis. For the motivated patient, the healing foods diet can provide a safe and effective alternative to pharmacologic therapy.”
– Janet DuBois, M.D.
"I recently purchased your book and really feel that it’s the best book of its type. Other books make the prospect of an anti-inflammatory diet seem very daunting, expensive and inflexible... yours is the first that gives real-world, brand-name recommendations for on-the-go meals as well as breaking down what to look for on labels. This really speaks to my lifestyle as I simply don’t have the time to cook three meals a day.”
– Steve in Utah